I finally finished the acne cure book that I’ve been working on! My original plan was just to write this blog and include a bunch of info on here, but I was getting a lot of requests to write a book, so to all of you who asked, here ya go!
Before I make it available, I wanted to ask for your input to see if there’s any last minute topics I need to address in the book. At the end of the post, find out how you can win a copy of my new book.
The REAL Guide to Flawless, Acne-Free Skin (Only 4 Weeks to a Clear Complexion That Stays Clear) contains 6 Chapters (and a Resource guide) jam-packed with information, all in an easy-to-understand format so it’s not overwhelming. Each chapter focuses on a particular aspect of getting rid of acne and achieving flawless skin: Diet, Exercise, Skin Care, Mind, Healing Acne Scars, and Troubleshooting for Difficult Cases. I give you a lot of guidelines, but I also tell you exactly what you can do — so you can either pick and choose, or follow an exact protocol, depending on your preference. I go into major detail on each subject, more than I could ever do in one of my articles, but I will always update the acne book content on this website when new research and new products come to light.
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid
- Sample meal plan to get you started
- Detailed skincare and natural makeup recommendations
- My individual skin care, diet, and exercise routine
- Foods and supplements for glowing skin
- How to get rid of acne scars
- How to balance your hormones for clear skin
- Learn to use your mind as a powerful tool for clearing acne
- Super simple, super cheap DIY skin care for those on a tight budget
- Skin care ingredients to avoid
Here are some questions I’ve received via email, too:
- Will your advice really work for my skin? Yes it will, and if you have a “difficult” case, I included a troubleshooting section in the book, and you can always email me if you need more help. I’ve also received some amazing comments on YouTube and my blog here from men and women saying how their skin has improved dramatically since following the advice on my YouTube channel and blog. I’m really happy that I can be of help. No one wants acne, and if I can help you get rid of it, I will!
- How long will it take to clear my skin? You should start seeing a calming of any redness and irritation within 3–5 days, and a dramatic improvement within 1 month. You may not be 100% acne-free by that time, but the number of spots on your face should be greatly reduced, redness greatly diminished or gone, and your skin’s dryness/oiliness more balanced. This book is not some bogus 3-day quick-fix — I made this book to offer a long-term solution, so you can get clear, beautiful skin and keep it that way for life.
- Have you ever had acne? There are many different types of acne, and when I turned 19 I started to get blackheads and whiteheads on my forehead and chin. It was really obvious because my skin is so light, and any redness or spot was like a spotlight on my face. I started doing extensive research on skin care and nutrition at that age, and everything I recommend and discuss in my blog and in this new book, I have tried on myself or on my willing test subjects. ;D
- What kind of products do you recommend? A lot! I have tried many products, read many reviews, and talked to many people about what skin care products were successful for them. The reason I give you so many options in this book is because I wanted to give you a few differently priced products to suit different budgets, and if one product doesn’t work, you have the option for others. Plus, if you’re on a tight budget or simply more independent, I also included easy do-it-yourself recipes and techniques.
- Do you include meal plans? I do include a sample meal plan to get you started. More importantly, I include the entire theory on eating for clear skin, as well as details on what foods to enjoy and what foods to avoid. This information will help you to make wise decisions about food even without a meal plan because I’ve given you the tools to create your own meals and an idea of what to order when you go out.
I would love to have your input, so if there is anything in particular you want to see in this book, feel free to let me know! Everyone who leaves a comment below will be entered to win a copy of my new book. The winner will be randomly selected.
I look forward to reading your comments!